- Duties Responsibilities and Authorities of Authorized Representatives (Safety Officer).
- Be responsible for administration arrangement, operations and directions of accident
- Establish and maintain safety rules and requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to Eliminate or control unsafe behavior and environment.
- Conduct accident investigations and reporting and check completeness and accuracy of
- Recommend appropriate action to remove or Control hazard and conduct follow-up
Inspection in insure compliance.
- Conduct safety orientation for all newly hired employers.
- Instruct and educate the site Engineers and foremen who are designated to follow the various
kinds of construction procedures and report all injuries no matter how minor they may be.
- Establish and conduct discipline and punishment to the violators of safety regulations rules
and/or requirements such punishment includes transfer from one post to another or
- Be responsible to supervise the Safety Organization.
- Report accidents and relating safety matters to the Royal Commission and maintain all
records relating to safety, which are required.
Duties Responsibilities and Authorities of Safety Supervisor.
- Assist Safety officer to eliminate and control unsafe behavior and environment.
- Periodically inspect, and order maintenance of, Safety tools, protection tools fire
- Conduct accident investigations and reporting recommend appropriate action to remove or
control the use; of gasoline and similar flammable products in conduct follow-up inspections
to insure compliance.
- Be responsible to, prevent fire hazards.
- Supervise and Control the activities of the Safety Engineer.
- Plan, and conduct safety surveys and inspections giving particular attention to accident
hazards and all new operations as the works progress.
- Instruct and educates any employees who become Safety representative on various
construction activities and rescue them to report all injuries no matter how minor they may
- Be responsible to establish and maintain safety facilities signboards.
- Be responsible to establish and maintain discipline in all work areas.
EDUCTION & ORIENTATION
- Instructions and guidelines will be provided by the safety Engineer and/or Foreman, as is
required by the changing nature of the work and personnel.
- Any work area, which is considered hazardous, will be tagged. Barricaded and appropriate
warning signs will be posted.
- The same safety practices procedures; orientation and instructions are to be provided to
subcontractors working on the site.
- Should it be deemed necessary, meetings will be held on site to re-educate employed
personnel to safety requirements.
SAFE WORK PRACTICES & PROCEDURES
- The safe practices described in this chapter are for employee